We are excited to pilot integrated transfers from Reserve Storage to FBA!
Integrated transfer to FBA
Simply create the outbound order on Seller Portal, and we will create an inbound for you in Amazon and pull the labels, without you ever needing to log into Amazon Seller Central.
We currently offer the following shipping options:
- Deliverr Shipping
- Freight (LTL)
- Parcel (our rates with carriers)
- Amazon Parcel rates
We currently do not support integrated Transfers for anything going FTL/LTL using Amazon Freight
Create a transfer in Seller Portal here:
- Click “Inventory”
- Under Inventory, choose “Transfers”
- On Transfers page, click the “Create Transfer” button to start a transfer (Please note: If your FBA order contains multiple locations, then you will need to create a separate transfers to FBA orders in the portal)
On the next page, select "Amazon FBA Forwarding (Beta)" as the destination for FBA transfer
Select and add SKUs you want to transfer in the search bar. Add all the SKUs before choosing the quantities
On the next screen, add the number of boxes you would like to transfer per SKU. We will already populate the number of items per box. You can only transfer whole boxes (cases). Note that once you click "Next" on this screen, a shipment will automatically be created in Amazon and will appear in the FBA inbounds list in Seller Central
- Now you can select the shipping method as per your choice:
- Deliverr Partner Small Parcel
- Deliverr Partner LTL/FTL
- Amazon Partner Small Parcel
- One last step, review all the information before confirming the transfer.
- Congrats! Your transfer is confirmed.
Now you can go to the Inventory > Transfers page to check the details of your transfer order any time. Click on any order and you can see the details:
1. Can I update my shipments in Seller Central after they were confirmed in Deliverr portal?
The shipments that were created automatically appear in your Amazon Seller Central shipping queue like any shipment that you have created manually in the past, and can be edited/cancelled/completed manually
2. Will I get any notifications?
Your order status will be updated on Seller Portal as we prepare and ship your order, and you can track its receipt at Amazon through Amazon Seller Central. We do not currently send emails for changes in order statuses
3. How can I know the current status of my transfer?
On seller portal, go to the Inventory > Transfers page to check the details of your transfer order. On the details page, you would be able to find the following statuses:
4. Can I create shipments from more than 1 Deliverr facility?
Yes, to transfer products from more than 1 Deliverr storage location, you need to create two different transfer orders. We currently do not support sending from multiple facilities in the same order
5. Can I know how much inventory is placed in which storage location?
Yes, on the inventory page, we added a new column “Available in Reserve Storage” for you to know how much inventory is available for transfer
6. Could my FBA order contains multiple locations?
Amazon may split a shipping plan into multiple shipments according to various considerations. In this case we will handle all the different shipments under one order Id. You will not be able to select different shipping methods for each shipment, or cancel only one of the shipments