Currently, Deliverr does not allow any of the following types of products in our network.
If products in violation of these guidelines are submitted to the Deliverr network they will be returned or disposed of at cost to Merchant. Deliverr is not responsible for any costs or losses incurred related to these products. Products that cannot be safely returned will be destroyed.
- Products classified as 'hazardous' by the US DOT (e.g. aerosols, products with batteries, perfumes, etc.)
- Any products that require special labeling or handling, which Deliverr cannot provide, including temperature, expiration, lot, or upright/directional storage control - These products can be sent into Deliverr at Merchant's discretion, but Deliverr is not liable for any damages associated with expiration or mishandling.
- Products related to illegal activities or which are prohibited by law in the place of origin, the destination, or any sites through which the products may travel
- Products that have been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured
- Products that require any additional preparation before shipping or storing
- Products with unauthorized marketing materials
- Products requiring specific licenses to store or distribute including:
- Live plants and animals
- Alcoholic beverages
- Ammunition & Firearms (Including BB and airsoft guns)
- Prescription pharmaceuticals and pseudo pharmaceuticals (including CBD products)
- Explosive or hazardous products
- Unique or one-of-a-kind materials
- Precious metals (gold, silver, etc.)
- High-value products, or restricted monetary equivalents, including:
- Products with a replacement value of $300 or more per item
- Cash equivalents, gift cards, gift certificates
- Non-conveyable products, or products that violate Deliverr's dimensional/weight requirements
- Used and previously-owned products, defective and/or damaged products
- Adult, "Adult use only," adult-oriented, or adult-themed products are restricted unless it meets the discreet packaging requirements below, except for the name of the product on the barcode: Discreet packaging should be opaque with no visibility to the product.
If transparent packaging, the item must not have any explicit sexual images or words.
- Posters or flyers which require rolling or packaging to prevent crushing
- Products or product packaging that deteriorate or get damaged during the handling in the warehouse or transportation or during extended storage or after being dropped and vigorously shook
- e.g. Sacks of flour/sugar/food that is in paper wrapping
- Products that Deliverr otherwise determines as unsuitable
We reserve the right to deny removal requests for and destroy any inventory identified as counterfeit.