To inbound into Deliverr via freight (FTL or LTL), you must follow the below steps:
- When creating your inbound, select 'LTL or FTL pallet delivery', see photo 1 below
- For each product in your inbound, detail how it will be packed including number of boxes and quantity packed in each box
- Once all box information is complete and accurate for the shipment, click "Confirm".
- You will then be prompted to print Box Content labels. These labels will list the SKUs and quantities included in each box. Attach each label to the outside of the corresponding box. See photo 2 below.
- Additionally, you will be prompted to schedule a delivery appointment with each warehouse and given an email address to contact the warehouse and a ASN/deposit # to reference, see photo 3 below. (Note: delivery appointments cannot be made by phone)
- Build your pallets per Deliverr's pallet requirements
- Ensure your freight provider delivers each shipment during the scheduled delivery appointment
Step 1. Per photo below, select 'LTL or FTL pallet delivery'.
Photo 2. Each Box Content label will correspond to each box you detailed in the shipment. Attach each label to the outside of the corresponding box.
Please note: the box contents label must be fully visible on the outside of every box.
Photo 3 - Instructions for how to schedule a delivery appointment with each warehouse including the ASN/Deposit # to reference