To inbound into Deliverr using your own rates, you must follow the below steps for shipments to each warehouse:
- For each shipment, select 'Individual boxes (on personal rates)', see photo 1 below
- For each product in your inbound, detail how it will be shipped including number of boxes and quantity packed in each box
- Once all box information is complete and accurate for the shipment, click "Confirm".
- You will then be prompted to print Box Content labels. These labels will list the SKUs and quantities included in each box. Attach each label to the outside of the corresponding box. See photo 2 below.
- Print your own Shipping labels and attach these to the outside of each box alongside the Box Content labels. See photos 3 and 4 below.
- Enter Tracking numbers for each box of each shipment, see photo 5 below
Photo 1. Select 'Individual boxes (on personal rates)'
Photo 2. Each Box Content label will correspond to each box you detailed in the shipment. Attach each label to the outside of the corresponding box alongside your Shipping labels.
Please note: the box contents label must be fully visible on the outside of every box.
GOOD Photo 3 - Box Content label and shipping labels both fully visible.
BAD Photo 4 - Box Content labels must be visible on the outside of every box.
Photo 5 - Enter Tracking number for each box