To inbound into Deliverr using Deliverr's rates, you must follow the below steps for shipments to each warehouse:
- For each shipment, select 'Individual boxes (Deliverr's rates)', see photo 1 below
- For each product in your inbound, detail how it will be shipped including number of boxes, quantity packed in each box, and each box's weight and dimensions
- Once entered and you click "Confirm and Estimate Cost", we will select the carrier and show you the estimated total cost for shipping. You can change the weight and dimensions of the boxes if you'd like to see different rate estimations.
- Once all box information is complete and accurate for the shipment, click "Accept & Charge". Deliverr will charge your account for the estimated amount (if actual costs differ, your account will be charged/credited accordingly).
- You will then be prompted to print the Shipping and Box Content labels (DO NOT SEPARATE). These labels will list the SKUs and quantities included in each box. Attach each label (including the Box Contents and Shipping labels) to the outside of the corresponding box. See photo 2 below.
Photo 1. Select 'Individual boxes (Deliverr's rates)'
Photo 2. Each Box Content label will correspond to each box you detailed in the shipment. Attach each label to the outside of the corresponding box alongside the Shipping label.
Please note: the box contents label must be fully visible on the outside of every box.
GOOD Photo 3 - Box Content label and shipping label fully visible.
BAD Photo 4 - Box Content labels must be visible on the outside of every box. It must not be folded behind the shipping label.