Deliverr does not support buyer returns at this point in time. If a buyer happens to return items to a Deliverr warehouse of their own accord, items will be marked as unfulfillable inventory. Such items will not be put back into sellable inventory due to fraud concerns. We will then report to you such returned items. Removal or disposal fees may apply.
Articles in this section
- How to create a manual order or duplicate an order
- What do carrier statuses mean?
- What is a Late Ingestion Order?
- Non Fast Tag 3-day fulfillment rates will apply to orders with 4-day SLA Beginning March 22nd
- Frustration Free Packaging / Ship In Own Container
- What does each order status mean?
- How do Deliverr Cancellations Work?
- Recommendations to Add an Integration
- Fulfillment Status Alert Email
- Where does Deliverr ship?