Deliverr does not support buyer returns at this point in time. If a buyer happens to return items to a Deliverr warehouse of their own accord, items will be marked as unfulfillable inventory. Such items will not be put back into sellable inventory due to fraud concerns. We will then report to you such returned items. Removal or disposal fees may apply.
Articles in this section
- What is Deliverr's policy on undeliverable orders and what do they mean?
- What is a Late Ingestion Order?
- Non Fast Tag 3-day fulfillment rates will apply to orders with 4-day SLA Beginning March 22nd
- How do Deliverr Cancellations Work?
- Recommendations to Add an Integration
- Fulfillment Status Alert Email
- Order FAQs
- How do I search for orders?
- Does Deliverr handle buyer returns?