Deliverr does not support buyer returns at this point in time. If a buyer happens to return items to a Deliverr warehouse of their own accord, items will be marked as unfulfillable inventory. Such items will not be put back into sellable inventory due to fraud concerns. We will then report to you such returned items. Removal or disposal fees may apply.
Articles in this section
- Overview of the Order detail page
- How to create a manual order or duplicate an order
- Tracking Page
- What is Deliverr's policy on undeliverable orders and what do they mean?
- What do carrier statuses mean?
- What is a Late Ingestion Order?
- Non Fast Tag 3-day fulfillment rates will apply to orders with 4-day SLA Beginning March 22nd
- Frustration Free Packaging / Ship In Own Container
- What does each order status mean?
- How do Deliverr Cancellations Work?