Deliverr does not support buyer returns at this point in time. If a buyer happens to return items to a Deliverr warehouse of their own accord, items will be marked as unfulfillable inventory. Such items will not be put back into sellable inventory due to fraud concerns. We will then report to you such returned items. Removal or disposal fees may apply.
Articles in this section
- How do I duplicate or create a manual order?
- Frustration Free Packaging / Ship In Own Container
- What does each order status mean?
- How do Deliverr Cancellations Work?
- Recommendations to Add an Integration
- What is Deliverr's Order Claims Policy?
- Fulfillment Status Alert Email
- Where does Deliverr ship?
- Order FAQs
- How do I search for orders?