Deliverr does not support buyer returns at this point in time. If a buyer happens to return items to a Deliverr warehouse of their own accord, items will be marked as unfulfillable inventory. Such items will not be put back into sellable inventory due to fraud concerns. We will then report to you such returned items. Removal or disposal fees may apply.
Articles in this section
- How do I duplicate or create a manual order?
- Deliverr - COVID-19 Status Update
- What is Deliverr's Order Claims Policy?
- Fulfillment Status Alert Email
- Where does Deliverr ship?
- Order FAQs
- How do I search for orders?
- Understanding Deliverr order statuses
- Delivery Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Does Deliverr handle buyer returns?