Undeliverable shipments will occur when the shipment address is incorrect or the carrier is unable to deliver or buyer refuses to take delivery she changed her mind. Deliverr will notify you regarding undeliverable shipments received at the warehouse(s). The undelivered items will be restocked back into inventory. You can create a manual order if you wish to resend the shipment to your buyer. Note that this will incur the same fees as a regular outbound shipment in addition to the original undelivered shipment. Return to Sender will not be considered an undeliverable shipment since there could be fraud issues.
Articles in this section
- Can sellers set, select, or change the carrier used to fulfill orders?
- Can sellers set, select, or change the shipping method of submitted orders?
- What happens if we end up shipping items more than once?
- How are orders with an invalid address resolved?
- How do you handle shipments that miss SLAs?
- How do you handle packages damaged during delivery?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What are Deliverr's order cutoff times for same day shipping?
- How are lost shipments handled?
- How are undeliverable shipments handled?