Inbound transfers are shipments from a merchant or a supplier into a fulfillment network. In the process, the fulfillment center will receive the inbound, verify the contents of the inbound are correct, and the items will be organized and set up for fulfillment.
Before you inbound:
- Connect your Deliverr Seller Portal to all applicable sale channels
- Preparing Your Product for Deliverr's Fulfillment Center
- Make sure your products do not fall under Restricted Products
Now you are ready to create your inbound shipping plan. While organizing your shipping plan, you are able to determine if you'd like to use Prep services to help reduce risk of non compliance.
You can follow the steps below or watch our shipment creation video. Please note that some features may not be shown in the video, like Prep.
- In your Seller Portal go to the Shipping Plans sections under Inbounds and click Create Inbound
- Select Ecommerce Fulfillment, if you are looking to inbound into Reserve Storage, follow the steps for How to Create a Reserve Storage Shipping Plan
- Select the packaging type, Case-Pack or Individual Product Packaging, and add the products individually or in bulk.
- Click that you understand the Product Dimensional Requirements
- Review to make sure your product are compliant
- Select if you will be adding the labels yourself or using Deliverr's Prep Services to reduce risk of non compliant charges. Download Labels if you are adding the labels yourself. These will need to be attached to your inbound so they can be scanned in at the fulfillment Center.
- Review and adjust any necessary barcodes and click Next.
- Add the address where you will be shipping your products
- Select if you'd like a Forwarding Plan or a Direct Plan. If using Prep a Forwarding Plan is necessary to select.
- Select your shipping method: LTL (less than truckload), FTL (full truckload), or small parcel
- Choose your carrier method: Deliverr Partner or Shipping with your own carrier
- Add Shipment Package and Box information
- Confirm Charges. After your charges have been confirmed, you will no longer be able to edit your shipping plan.
- Review Packing List and Instructions
- Review Summary
- Confirm shipment
After creating a shipping plan, all boxes will need to be packed as stated in the shipping plan in order to avoid non compliance charges and receiving delays when it arrives at a fulfillment center.
In the shipping plan process, you download and print all your labels and packing list, attach these to the correct boxes, and work with your carrier to send them to Deliverr.
Checking on your inbound Shipping Plan
To check on your inbound shipment, you can find it in your Inbounds under the Shipping Plans section. If you are providing your own labels, add in the tracking number to reduce delays for inbounding at the fulfillment center.
You are able to rename the shipment for tracking purposes:
- Click the name of the shipping plan
- Type in the new name you'd like to assign to the shipping plan
- Hit enter once complete