If you're on the Forwarding Plan, then you can use Deliverr Simple Prep when creating an ecommerce fulfillment inbound. With Deliverr Simple Prep, creating an inbound is easier because you have access to the following services that Deliverr can do for you:
- Print unit barcode labels and apply them to your units.
- Bubble wrap your units.
- Place your units in boxes.
- Place your units in a sealed poly bag.
Deliverr Simple Prep helps you to simplify your inbound preparation process and ensure that your products are properly prepared and ready to sell. Learn more about Deliverr Prep.
Deliverr Simple Prep services
With Deliverr Simple Prep, you can select services that you want the Deliverr team to complete. These services can help prepare and package products being inbounded to Deliverr.
- All units entering the Deliverr network require barcodes.
- The Deliverr team will print your unit barcode labels, apply them to your units, and ensure that labels are visible and compliant.
- This service is a good option if you or your manufacturer can't label units.
Unit Bubble Wrap
- The Deliverr team will bubble wrap your units.
- All bubble wrapped units will be packaged to pass a drop test.
- To pass the drop test, a prepped product cannot break or leak after being dropped five times from a height of three feet onto a hard surface. Learn more about preparing your product for Deliverr's Fulfillment Center.
- The Deliverr team will place your units in boxes to ensure that they're protected throughout the fulfillment process.
- The boxes used can either be provided by you or sourced by Deliverr.
- The Deliverr team will place your units in a sealed poly bag with the appropriate labels and barcodes.
- The Deliverr team will ensure that labels and barcodes are visible and compliant.
- A sealed poly bag helps items remain intact and protected throughout the fulfillment process.
Using Deliverr Simple Prep
When creating an inbound, after you select and add products, the Try Deliverr Prep page appears. The Deliverr Simple Prep services that you select on the Try Deliverr Prep page are applied to all of your products included in the inbound.
There's a combined service level agreement (SLA) of 5 business days for both receiving and prepping your inbound.
- From the Try Deliverr Prep page, select the services that you want to apply to your shipping plan.
- Review the Estimated prep quote.
- Optional: If you need other customized prep services, such as kitting, preparing partial quantities, or custom requests, then click Request additional Prep and complete the form.
- Click Next
- From the When do you want first units available for sale? page, ensure that Forwarding Plan is selected.
- Optional: If you prefer to ship your inbound products using the Direct Plan, then click Previous and deselect all Deliverr Simple Prep services.
- Click Submit.
- Review and confirm shipment information and pricing summary.
- Click Confirm shipment.
After the Deliverr Simple Prep is completed and your units counts have been confirmed, you'll be billed for the service.
Deliverr Simple Prep screen references
Try Deliverr Prep page
When do you want first units available for sale page
Review and Confirm Shipment page