Replenishment is a unified storage service to connect inventory to demand, across any channel, any time, anywhere.
Replenishment is a service where you can store products in long term storage and set up stock replenishment for wholesale, FBA, direct to consumer fulfillment, your own warehouse or fulfillment center and more. When you have large levels of inventory that are not needed to be readily available for fulfillment, Replenishment can support the management and organization of products that are intended for storage over an extended period of time. This allows you to have better control of replenishment when more product is needed for fulfillment or wholesale. Replenishment can include the transportation, handling, and storage of goods in facilities such as warehouses or distribution centers.
We currently do not open or break cases in Replenishment. All SKUs received into Replenishment must go out in full case quantities. We have locked the units per case field for each SKU to the units per case that was indicated when the SKU was first inbounded into Replenishment. This makes it easy for you to request only full case quantities when outbounding and prevents typos/errors that could hinder our ability to process your outbound in a timely manner. This is why it is very important to be accurate when inbounding into Replenishment. If one of your case fields is incorrect, contact our support team.
Replenishment simplifies your fulfillment in the following ways:
- Store your inventory to be shipped anywhere: Choose from multiple options for inbound and outbound across the country, including wholesale fulfillment (B2B), FBA, eCommerce, your own warehouse or fulfillment center, and more.
- Transparent, straightforward pricing: Take advantage of a 'pay-as-you-go' pricing structure for stored inventory and get pallet-by-month pricing—saving you headaches and costs.
- One inventory partner makes life hassle-free: One vast storage network, one point of contact, one invoice, and real-time visibility means you can focus on growing your business instead of on your own logistics.
Replenishment is the right solution for you if:
- You are storing product in the US
- Your products are shipped on pallets with dimensions of 40” x 48” X 60”. If inbounded pallets exceed these dimensions, Deliverr will break down the pallet and reconfigure the cartons onto one or more pallets. Any additional material required will be invoiced in addition to the inbound handling price.
- You do not need Returns to our Replenishment facilities as this is not available at this time
In this section:
- Preparing and transporting into Replenishment
- Transferring out of Replenishment
- Replenishment Pricing
Interested in our other stand-alone logistics services? Check out these articles!