With Deliverr Replenishment, you store a portion of your products in bulk in storage facilities. To get started, you will need to send in a Replenishment Shipping Plan. A Replenishment shipping plan can be done by individual products or in bulk.
- Products are palletized or Floor Loaded inbounds into Replenishment.
- Floor loaded containers involve containers loaded without use of pallets
- Palletized involve containers where all goods are secured on pallets
- Products are palletized by 1 SKU per pallet
- Case packs are not larger than 40" x 30" x 30" or 50 lbs otherwise they may incur additional charges while transferring to e-commerce facilities. Learn more
|| Note: We currently do not accept small parcel shipments. If we do receive a small parcel shipment, we will do our best to locate and receive the inventory. If the shipment is not located, you will need to submit a claim with your carrier.
Create a Replenishment Shipping Plan:
- Go to Inbounds and create a shipment. Select to create a shipment for Replenishment.
- Select the SKUs and units you want to inbound. This must be only single-SKU case packs. This can be done in bulk using a csv.
- Provide the case pack dimensions and weight.
- Provide the barcode type and information so that Reserve receivers can identify your products.
- Provide your ship from address.
- Select the Reserve location you want to ship to.
|| Note if you select the following: 17815 Foster Rd. Liberty, MO 64068 Suite 111 and want to complete a transfer to Ecom later, we can complete the transfer, however you will be billed the freight cost for this particular site. See help center article here.
- Select if your inbound is floor loaded or palletized. If floor loaded, provide your container ID so that Deliverr teams can track your container. At this time, we are only accepting palletized or Floor Loaded inbounds into Replenishment. We currently do not accept small parcel shipments. If the shipment is sent in by small parcel it is at risk of getting lost and you will need to submit a claim with your carrier. This is because the receiving docks for Replenishment are designed for freight inbounding and small parcels will be delivered elsewhere on the property.
If you need support with Freight, to get a transportation quote email email@example.com and reference the Deliverr PO# on the shipment.
- Confirm your estimated costs to create your shipment.
- If palletized, download pallet labels and attach them to your pallets.
Once the shipment has arrived, inventory should be received and reflected in the Seller Portal within 48 hours of delivery. Inbounds sent in with LTL (less than truckload) or FTL (full truckload) will be unloaded the same day as long as the confirmed appointment. Floor Loaded Container unloads will be completed with 96 hours of container drop.
Track your Replenishment Shipping Plan
In the Shipping Plan section of your Seller Portal you will be able to open your shipping plan and track the progress of your inbound as it is being received.