Transfers are how you will move inventory from Replenishment to other locations. This article explains how to create a transfer. Forwarding means your inventory has passed through crossdocks and on its way to fulfillment centers. If you are looking to create a Wholesale order from Reserve Storage
- In order to transfer inventory, you must first inbound inventory to Reserve Storage.
- If your product is already in the fulfillment network it cannot be inbounded into Reserve Storage .
- Review your Just in time replenishment options
It takes 5-7 calendar days for a transfer shipment to change from Ready to Ship to Forwarding status.
Once in forwarding status, the shipment will now follow our normal forwarding estimated receiving times
- Current Range (Low-High) = 1-4 days from arriving at fulfillment center to be made available for sale
- Current Median = 2 days from arriving at fulfillment center to be made available for sale.
- Current Range (Low-High) = 7-15 days from arriving at the forwarding center to be made available for sale
- Current Median = 9 days from arriving at the forwarding center to be made available for sale
In order to transfer product out of Replenishment, Deliverr offers freight (LTL/FTL) and small parcel services with Deliverr’s competitive rates. Labels are printed using a thermal printer that requires the label to be in a 4x6 format
Transferring from Replenishment can include:
- Integrated Replenishment transfer to FBA
- Manual Replenishment transfer to FBA
- Replenishment Transfers to eCommerce
- Replenishment Transfers for Wholesale