You can create a manual transfer of your inventory from Deliverr Replenishment to any FBA location with simple steps from your Deliverr Seller Portal account. This is helpful if you are planning on using Amazon Freight or your own .
Before you start:
- Create an inbound on Amazon’s Seller Central and keep track of:
- Amazon Labels in 4x6 format (download as “4x6 Thermal printing” in pdf format only)
- Address of destination FBA warehouse
- FBA Shipment ID
- Decide how you would like book freight. Deliverr Frieght is available for a seamless approach or you can provide your own freight details.
- Determine if you can fulfill from one location or multiple transfers will be needed. If your replenishment transfer to FBA needs to be fulfilled from multiple locations, then you will need to create separate shipping plans. On the inventory page, there is a column “Available in Replenishment” for you to know how much inventory is available for transfer.
- In Inventory > Transfer click Create Transfer.
- Select Amazon FBA as the destination for FBA transfer and click create a transfer manually instead.
- Provide the Amazon facility address from your Seller Central account.
- Select products.
- Select cases.
- The number of items per box is pre-populated.
- You can only transfer whole boxes (cases).
- You will see the Replenishment facility address. This is needed to put into Seller Central. A phone number is not available for our facilities as they primarily use email for communication. We suggest providing #000-000-0000 and noting in Seller Central to contact via the email we will provide at the end of the shipment creation.
Select the shipping method:
- Deliverr Partner - Choosing Deliverr Freight is simple. You can select it and we will handle the rest.
Your carrier - you need to provide information on:
- Palletized or Small Parcel
- Bill of Lading (BOL)
- Carrier information
- Make an appointment
Provide the information you received from your Seller Central account while creating the inbound. We will prepare the cases and pallets with the provided labels.
- FBA Shipment ID
- FBA Reference ID
- Upload provided labels
- Review all the information before confirming the transfer.
If you book with your own Freight (FTL/LTL) there are a few steps remaining:
- Once your order is ready for pickup, get information to book your freight from the order details page
- Book your freight
- Schedule an appointment with our warehouse for pickup
- Provide us the necessary carrier information: carrier name, pickup date, BOL #
To view your transfer
Now you can go to the Inventory > Transfers page to check the details of your transfer order any time.
Your order status will be updated on Seller Portal as we prepare and ship your order, and you can track its receipt at Amazon through Amazon Seller Central. We do not currently send emails for changes in order statuses.
To update the shipments that were created automatically, they will appear in your Amazon Seller Central shipping queue like any shipment that you have created manually in the past, and can be edited/cancelled/completed manually.