Shopify offers a suite of fulfillment and logistics services to meet your specific business needs. Shopify's logistics network includes services offered by Shopify Fulfillment Network (SFN), Deliverr, and 6 River Systems (6RS).
SFN is a fulfillment service that you can use to store your inventory and fulfill orders. You can use SFN to reduce the friction and complexity in your fulfillment and logistics processes.
Choosing SFN is the best choice when:
- You're using Shopify to power your store.
- You're looking for an easy option to simplify your shipping and fulfillment.
Deliverr uses machine learning and optimization technology to build their fulfillment network, letting anyone, anywhere, offer fast and cost-effective deliveries to their customers. Deliverr is a hassle-free logistics solution that gives you end-to-end control and confidence along with transparent and affordable pricing that can help you to boost sales.
Choosing Deliverr is the best choice when:
- You're using Shopify or a commerce platform other than Shopify to power your store.
- You need more complex fulfillment services such as preparations of products, freight services, storage solutions, or wholesale.
6 River Systems
6 River Systems offers technological fulfillment solutions that streamline the entire fulfillment workflow, improve operational efficiencies and predictability, optimize labor, and empower you to compete through multi-channel logistics.
You can use tools offered by 6 River Systems to maximize your fulfillment operations. For example, if you're a Facility Operator, then you can use their warehouse management systems or Chuck.
- The warehouse management systems let you oversee and manage the inventory in your warehouses.
- Chuck is an autonomous mobile robot that uses machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to help you increase efficiency and accuracy by assisting you with all put-away, picking, counting, replenishment, and sorting tasks.
Choosing 6 River Systems
Choosing 6 River Systems is the best choice when:
- You want to create your own warehouse.
- You need warehouse technology.
- You already operate and manage a fulfillment facility.