While self-serve Prep will serve most of your Deliverr E-commerce needs, additional Prep services are available for more detailed and specific offerings. These are approved on a case-by-case basis. and include:
- Boxing units
- Floor loaded container
- Removals from another 3PL (such as FBA, Shipbob, Shiphero)
Floor loaded containers
20' - $325
40' - $650
Removals from another 3PL (such as FBA, Shipbob, Shiphero)
- Submit your Prep request form where you will be asked for:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your number
- Your company
- What Prep service(s) you’re interested in
- Meet with a representative that will review your request and learn more about what you need. They will confirm if the prep service is approved. They will ask about:
- Quantities of items
- Details about the prep service you are interested in
- Provide a quote
- Coordinate with Prep team to seek approval
3. Your account manager will provide you with a pallet label to indicate the prep job. Attach this label to your inbound.
4. Inbound your inventory to the crossdock.
Associates will work with the instructions given to fulfill the additional prep needs until final fulfillment. After the Additional Prep service is completed and your unit counts have been confirmed, you'll be billed for the service.