Various Prep services are available for Wholesale and FBA replenishment, including to and from Reserve Storage, so you can easily have ready-to-sell inventory on any channel. Destinations include but are not limited to FBA, Walmart, Costco, and so much more!
Deliverr will prepare and palletize wholesale orders based on specific instructions, including simple Electronic data interchange (EDI), Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and custom wholesale configuration.
What Prep services are offered?
With Deliverr Prep, you have access to a wide variety of value-added services, including:
- Labeling units: The Deliverr team will print your unit barcode labels, apply them to your units, and ensure they are visible and compliant.
- Box labeling: The Deliverr team will print box and master carton labels and apply them to inbound cartons, ensuring compliance with any downstream channels.
- Bubble wrapping units: The Deliverr team will bubble wrap your units to reduce the chance of damage during handling and transportation. All wrapped units will be packaged to pass a standard 3 foot drop test.
- Bagging units: The Deliverr team will place your units in a sealed poly bag with the appropriate labels and barcodes visible. This will help items remain intact and protected throughout the fulfillment process.
- Boxing units: The Deliverr team will place your units in boxes to ensure they are protected throughout the fulfillment process. This packaging can be provided by the merchant or sourced by Deliverr.
- Kitting: The Deliverr team will combine multiple items that you choose into a single SKU, and then assemble these items for future shipment.
- Floor loaded container: The Deliverr team will unload your floor loaded containers and arrange your boxes on pallets for further processing. Containers must remain at the fulfillment center for 2 business days to complete unloading. Live unloads are not offered.
How to request Wholesale and FBA Prep
- Submit your Prep request form where you will be asked for:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your number
- Your company
- What Prep service(s) you’re interested in
- Meet with a representative that will review your request and learn more about what you need. They will confirm if the prep service is approved. They will ask about:
- Quantities of items
- Details about the prep service you are interested in
- Provide a quote
- Coordinate with Prep team to seek approval
3. Your account manager will provide you with a pallet label to indicate the prep job. Attach this label to your inbound.
4. Inbound your inventory to the crossdock.
Associates will work with the instructions given to fulfill the additional prep needs until final fulfillment. After the Additional Prep service is completed and your unit counts have been confirmed, you'll be billed for the service.