This article explains the process of adding and selecting case pack template for a product while creating an inbound shipping plan to reserve storage.
Steps to follow
Adding a case pack template
- Click on "+Add case pack template"
- Enter Units per box (sellable units in each box)
- Enter Case dimensions and weight
- Enter Template name for easy identification later
- Click on Save
- You can now use this case pack template
Note: Case pack templates cannot be changed later. Make sure this information is accurate.
Selecting a case pack template
A. Inbound shipping plan
If you have more than 1 case pack template for a product, you'll be able to select the desired case pack template while adding product to an inbound plan
- Click on case pack details
- A drop-down with available case packs will appear
- Select the desired case pack from the list
- Or, create a new one as explained above
B. Outbound transfers or orders
If you have more than 1 case pack template for a product, you'll be able to select the desired case pack while adding product to a transfer/order.
- Search for products you would want to add
- You will see all case packs listed for the product along with available inventory
- Select the desired case pack product from the list to add to the plan
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to create case pack templates for already existing products in reserve storage?
No. For products existing in reserve storage as on 30th April, 2023, the case pack templates will be created automatically.
- Can I change the case pack template later?
No. The case pack template once created cannot be changed as it impacts the inbound plans and inventory. Please create a new template with required details
- How do I know the case pack sent in an inbound plan?
You can view the details of case pack template sent from inbound details page.
- How can I check the inventory for each case pack?
You can check the inventory for each case pack by visiting inventory page and clicking on (i) button beside inventory count for reserve storage.
- Can I add more than 1 case pack for same product in an inbound or outbound plan?
No. Currently you will be able to only 1 case pack for a product to a plan.
- What if I have made an error in providing case pack details?
Please reach out to support for help in this regard.