Beginning for shipping plans created after 01/31/2021 in completed status, Deliverr will investigate inbound receiving discrepancies only for tickets created within 3 months of the product first arriving at the Deliverr network.
For shipments into Deliverr 2 weeks past receiving SLA with receiving discrepancies, you may be issued a credit for the wholesale value of these products as we conduct an investigation.
For any previously received inventory, if we cannot locate the product within 48 hours you may be issued a credit for the wholesale value of these products as we conduct an investigation.
At the conclusion of the investigation:
- If the units that were initially declared missing, but then later restored to inventory, Deliverr will issue a charge for the initially credited amount provided earlier
- If the discrepancy cannot be accounted for, the credit provided earlier remains
If you have a discrepancy or concerns about your inventory levels, please contact our support team
When you contact Deliverr please be prepared to provide:
- Shipping plan information of items with receiving discrepancies
- Confirmation from the carrier of submitted shipment (BOL)
- Wholesale receipt of the value of products to investigate