While the Facebook Ads manager does allow you to duplicate ad sets created by Deliverr, our integration will only update the location targeting of Deliverr-created ad sets. We plan to roll out updating the location targeting for copied ad sets later this year.
Articles in this section
- What is the Facebook 2-Day Delivery Ads fast tag program?
- How can I create Facebook ads with Free NextDay and 2-Day shipping?
- Tips for how to Succeed with the Deliverr Ads Campaigns
- Can I duplicate ad sets within my Deliverr campaign?
- How to switch to Conversions Ad Campaigns
- What are the differences between Conversions and Product Catalog Sales Ad Campaigns?
- Adding Instagram support for ads
- What products are eligible for advertising?
- Why are no ads created?
- How to fix SHOPIFY_PRODUCT_CATALOG_NOT_FOUND and MULTIPLE_SHOPIFY_PRODUCT_CATALOGS errors