Deliverr does allow seed products into our network for fulfillment (this does not include live plants).
In order for Deliverr to be able to fulfill seed products, sellers must comply with all applicable federal laws, comply with state and local laws relevant to the jurisdiction into which the products are sold as well as the jurisdiction from which the products are shipped. Seed products cannot be imported from outside of the United States.
Sellers are also responsible for obtaining any licenses and/or permits the product may require. Sellers will be held liable for any penalties Deliverr many incur resulting from non-compliance.
Examples of Restricted Products:
Seed products that are restricted include:
- seeds designated by the USDA as "noxious" or similarly classified by applicable state or local government authorities
- seeds that are subject to federal, state, or local government quarantines
- seeds that have been taken, possessed, transported, or sold in violation of the Lacey Act
- seeds that are considered dangerous or fatal when touched or consumed (i.e. the pong pong seed)
- seeds imported from outside of the U.S.
- seeds that are not in compliance with all other legal, regulatory, and licensing requirements