You can now make a direct connection between your WooCommerce account and your Deliverr account. This integration automatically performs four tasks for you:
- Import product catalog from WooCommerce to Deliverr
- Update inventory quantity levels from Deliverr to WooCommerce
- Import orders from WooCommerce to Deliverr
- Update order tracking URLs from Deliverr to WooCommerce
- Enable inventory tracking per SKU in WooCommerce
- Configure your shipping speeds in WooCommerce
- Set up your API keys for WooCommerce
- Connect Deliverr to WooCommerce (below)
Connect Deliverr to WooCommerce
For current Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels and select WooCommerce.
For new Deliverr merchants — Go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/onboarding/choose-your-integration and select WooCommerce.
Input the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, and Store URL in the form. Learn how to find this information on your WooCommerce store.
Your product catalog will now start importing into Deliverr. Note: Only products with a SKU value will be imported into Deliverr.
When the catalog import is complete, go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels and you should see WooCommerce as an active integration. Your setup is now complete.
Don't forget to configure your shipping speeds within WooCommerce and Deliverr. This is necessary so Deliverr can accurately fulfill orders based on the desired SLA (service level agreement). Learn more in this help article.
The direct integration uses the API to connect Deliverr and WooCommerce. There is no Deliverr plugin that you have to download and install on your WooCommerce store.
Fast tags are currently only possible through a custom integration that would require software development on your side. Read our Fast Tags SDK documentation for more details.
Multiple locations (as in Shopify), ie using other fulfillment providers/methods in addition to Deliverr, are not currently supported.