Please take note of the following important information about Deliverr + eBay Guaranteed Delivery rate tables:
1. While we will support guaranteed delivery to the contiguous U.S., coverage may change as your items stock out of certain warehouses, which is why multiple rate tables must be created.
2. Rate tables must be attached to business policies. It's crucial that your account is opted into business policies so the rate tables are properly applied. These can be created in your integration tool, as well as on the listing level in eBay.
For example, if you associate a free expedited shipping policy to your listing, and download our rate tables, the listing will be 2-day guaranteed.
3. We will create surcharge rate tables and set the surcharge rates to $0 so they will not affect the pricing you’d like to charge buyers for each delivery option. The Deliverr rate tables only serve as a means of updating guaranteed delivery availability on your listings as warehouse inventory levels change.
If you’d like to change buyer-facing pricing, please do so on the listing itself. Do not edit the rate tables Deliverr creates (they will include “Deliverr” in the rate table title).
4. Your SKUs in your listings must properly map the items that you have in Deliverr. Double-check that the SKU custom labels on your listings match with their corresponding SKU IDs in Deliverr. If you are unsure if this pertains to you, please contact support and file a ticket.
5. eBay currently limits the total number of rate tables per account to 40 and does not allow you to delete existing rate tables. We'll create 15 surcharge rate tables in your account. If you currently have over 24 rate tables in your account, we cannot support the Guaranteed Delivery fast shipping program on your listings.