No, you (the seller) cannot set, select, or change the carrier used to fulfill orders.
Articles in this section
- Can sellers set, select, or change the carrier used to fulfill orders?
- Can sellers set, select, or change the shipping method of submitted orders?
- What happens if we end up shipping items more than once?
- How are orders with an invalid address resolved?
- Will you inform us if there are unforeseen disruptions in the delivery of orders to buyers?
- How do you handle shipments that miss SLAs?
- How do you handle packages damaged during delivery?
- How do I cancel an order?
- What are Deliverr's order cutoff times for same day shipping?
- How are lost shipments handled?