For each of the events below, Deliverr may choose to assess noncompliance fees up to or exceeding $250:
- Inbounds arriving without Deliverr's Box Contents label visible from the outside of the box or pallet.
- Inbounds arriving without a completed Deliverr shipping plan and reference number (ASN/Deposit Order).
- Inbounds received with unexpected SKUs, or significant discrepancies between the expected number of units vs the received number of units.
- Products inbounded outside of Deliverr's dimensional or weight requirements, or products that violate Deliverr's product restrictions.
- Products inbounded with unacceptable packaging materials (dunnage).
- Freight appointments that are missed, cancelled, or rescheduled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time.
Deliverr does not want to charge you (the seller) fees for noncompliance, and our goal is to create simple and fair policies for you to follow.
We love hearing from sellers, so please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or feedback about our policies.