If you decide to inbound your products via freight, you must do the following:
- Provide a valid Bill of Lading (BOL) to the carrier shipping your palletized products.
- Schedule a delivery appointment with each Deliverr warehouse you're shipping to (failure to do so or missing an appointment may result in your shipment being delayed or refused.
- Palletize products following pallet requirements, as detailed below or may incur non-compliance fees.
- Size: 48" x 40"
- Type: four way fork access, standard grade wood pallet
- In good condition
Packed Pallet Requirements
- 72" high or less, including the pallet
- Weigh 1,500 lbs or less
- Contents cannot overhang the pallet edge by more than 1" on any side
- Wrapped in clear plastic stretch wrap
- Completely stable for safe transfer and transit
- DO NOT double stack pallets for inbounding
- DO NOT place bags on pallets
- DO NOT affix the box content labels on the pallet or outer shrinkwrap - must be affixed to the boxes
- We DO NOT accept floor loaded containers
- We DO NOT accept gaylords
- We can accept palletized shipments that are in containers