If you (the seller) decide to inbound your products by freight, you must do the following:
- All products must be palletized following Deliverr's pallet requirements below.
- Provide a valid bill of lading (BOL) to the carrier shipping your palletized products.
- Ensure that the carrier shipping your products schedules delivery appointments* with Deliverr fulfillment centers.
- Only use 48" x 40" four way fork access wooden pallets.
- Only use pallets that are in good condition.
- Only build pallets to 72" high, including the pallet.
- Only build pallets with a total weight less than 1,500 lbs.
- Do not allow pallet contents to overhang the pallet edge by more than 1" on any side.
- Pallet contents must be completely stable prior to wrapping in clear plastic stretch wrap. Wrap pallet contents in stretch wrap to prevent shifting during transit.
Are double-stacked pallets acceptable? Yes, Deliverr accepts double-stacked pallets under the following conditions:
- The double-stacked pallets are safe to load and unload.
- Each double-stacked pallet meets Deliverr's Pallet Requirements above.
- You (the seller) are aware that double-stacked pallets are more likely to damage products, which Deliverr is not responsible for.
*If delivery appointment is missed, cancelled, or rescheduled within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment time, then you (the seller) will be charged $250 per event. There is more information for shipping on Pallets/LTL here.