Before You Begin
1) Complete the steps below only after Deliverr has received your products into inventory. If Deliverr is set to fulfill your products before, then this may result in backorders in Shopify.
2) This process is only for when you use Deliverr to fulfill all of your orders. Read more below.
Is automatic fulfillment right for me?
The default, easiest, and recommended method is to configure Shopify so it automatically fulfills every order and passes it on to Deliverr as soon as the customer places an order. This setup is ideal if you, the merchant:
- Want Deliverr to automatically fulfill every order.
- Do not have any other third-party plugins that affect shipping/fulfillment, or in general any plugins that modify an order after it was placed.
- Use Deliverr as your only fulfillment option.
- In other words, for any SKU that you inbound inventory into Deliverr, Deliverr is the only provider of units for that SKU. You do not intend to use another fulfillment provider if Deliver is out of stock.
If you don't fit all of these criteria, then please read about alternate Shopify + Deliverr configurations. In particular, if you want to fulfill international orders or use Deliverr together with other 3PL (third party logistics) partners, then read how to setup multiple Shopify locations with Deliverr.
How to Setup Automatic Fulfillment
Login to your Shopify Account at accounts.shopify.com/store-login. Go to the Settings page, and then go the Checkout page.
In the Order Processing section, under After an order has been paid, select Automatically fulfill the order's line items. We also recommend you set check Notify customers of their shipment.
Do not manually assign products to Deliverr
There is no need to manually assign products to Deliverr. We will do this automatically once we receive inventory for the item, and we have confirmed dimensions and weights for those items. Any changes you make manually to this field will be automatically updated to Deliverr when we do our next inventory levels update.