If you are using ChannelAdvisor and have connected both Deliverr and other shipping solution software vendors to your ChannelAdvisor account, you need to filter out orders assigned to Deliverr. This is so there is no duplicate orders sent to both Deliverr and those shipping software.
Setup Steps by Software Vendor
You'll need to add order tags so that those orders will be filtered accordingly.
- Create a new tag in ShipStation and title it "Deliverr" (with no quotations)
- Create an automation rule to not import orders that contain the Deliverr tag.
- Set the filter for 'Order Tag' = 'Deliverr'
- Set the action to be 'Don't import the order'
- Contact the Shipping Easy Support team and request that Deliverr orders be filtered out by the DC ID = Deliverr.
- Change your Shipworks to Channel Advisor integration to REST (not SOAP). Reach out to their support team to assist.
- Contact the Ordoro Support team and request that Deliverr orders be filtered out by the DC ID = Deliverr.