To keep fast shipping tags nationally active for Walmart & eBay, you must ensure SKUs are stocked in Deliverr's fulfillment network.
Here's what steps you should take:
- In the Deliverr Inventory page, filter for SKUs that need replenishment. When active, the filter will show all SKUs with less than 30 days of inventory remaining.
- To see exactly how many days of national fast coverage remain, look at 'Days of Fast Tag Left'.
- To keep continuous coverage, replenish SKUs before 'Days of Fast Tag Left' goes to 0. To replenish a SKU, create and complete a new inbound.
Image 1. Replenishment Filter, and Days of Fast Tag Left
Image 2. Example SKU with National Fast Tag coverage, and 9 Days of National Fast Tag coverage remaining
Image 3. Example SKU with Partial Fast Tag coverage, and 0 Days of National Fast Tag coverage remaining
Image 4 & 5. How to confirm my SKU has Partial Fast Coverage?
How does Deliverr Calculate 'Days of Fast Tag Left'?
Days of Fast Tag Left is calculated by taking inventory available for sale, and dividing it by a weighted average of orders per day.
Here's how Deliverr calculates the weighted average of orders per day:
- Orders in the last 2 days are weighted 40%
- Orders in the last 7 days are weighted 30%
- Orders in the last 30 days are weighted 30%