If you signed up with Deliverr using the Shopify listing tool and you want Deliverr to also fulfill your Walmart orders, please read the following:
Step 1: You will first need to make sure you have the Geekseller App on your Shopify account; see how to connect Geekseller.
- If you want Deliverr to fulfill your Shopify AND Walmart orders, please head over to creating your first inbound.
- If you want Deliverr ONLY fulfill your Walmart orders, please continue to step 3.
- If you want Deliverr to fulfill your Walmart orders and NOT your Shopify orders, you will need to duplicate the SKU you intend to sell on Walmart in Shopify.
- For example, if you want to sell SKU123 on Walmart you will duplicate it Shopify and name it Walmart-SKU123.
- Publish the SKU and make sure that it's live on Walmart.
- Step 4 -
- Create your first inbound in Deliverr. You will need to send Deliverr the Walmart SKU -- Walmart-SKU123 only, not SKU123.