Deliverr supports a direct integration to your Walmart seller central account.
There are two major caveats with using the Walmart direct integration:
1) Deliverr will only be able to fulfill your Walmart orders. If you would like Deliverr to fulfill orders from other channels (e.g. eBay, Amazon, or Shopify) in addition to Walmart orders, please use one of our other listed integration methods.
2) Deliverr will need to have inventory for all of your SKUs available for sale on Walmart.com. If you do not want Deliverr to handle fulfillment for all of your SKUs, please switch to any of the other listed integrations.
To get started, please follow these steps:
1) Connect your Walmart account to Deliverr.
This will be done on the signup screen. We will ask your for your Consumer ID and Private Key.
Upon providing this information, we will import all of the products from your Walmart seller account into Deliverr.
2) Send Inventory to Deliverr.
Now that your products are imported into Deliverr, we'll ask you to send inventory into Deliverr.
Please follow the steps to create your first inbound shipment.
3) Activate inventory sync with Walmart
Once all of your SKUs are received by Deliverr, you will have to activate the inventory sync with Walmart. You can do this from the inventory screen in Deliverr.
When you activate Walmart sync, Deliverr will update (and manage) inventory quantities for all of your Walmart listings. Make sure Deliverr has inventory for all of your SKUs available for sale on Walmart.com. If Deliverr does not have inventory for a SKU, its listing will be stocked out until Deliverr has inventory.
If you do not want to move forward at this point, please file a support ticket, and ask to switch to one of our other listed integration methods.
4) Activate Fast Tags
If you'd like to opt into the Walmart Free 2-Day Shipping program, please go to the "Fast Tags" section in your Deliverr account and follow the steps to activate the fast tag.
Once you have completed these 4 steps, you will be live on the Walmart Direct integration!