Deliverr supports a direct integration to your Walmart seller central account that is free of charge. As part of the integration, we will automatically fulfill your Walmart orders and update inventory counts.
You should only select this integration if you do not use any of the other integration methods with Deliverr.
There are two major caveats with using the Walmart direct integration:
1) Deliverr will only be able to fulfill your Walmart orders. If you want Deliverr to fulfill other channels (e.g eBay, Amazon or Shopify) please use one of our other integration methods listed below.
2) Deliverr will need to have inventory for all of your SKUs available for sale on Walmart.com. If you do not want Deliverr to handle fulfillment for all of your skus, please use one of our other integration methods listed below.
The integration methods that do not have these limitations include:
1) Sellbrite (starts at $49/month)
2) GeekSeller ($50/month + 1% of sales)
3) SellerActive (starts at $79/month)
4) Zentail (contact for pricing)
5) ChannelAdvisor (contact for pricing)