If you are fulfilling orders with Deliverr through an Amazon Direct integration, you cannot have your Amazon account also connected to any Listing Tools.
Prerequisite: Update Shipping Templates & Shipping Settings
Review this help center article to update your Amazon shipping templates and shipping settings for Deliverr.
Connect Deliverr to Amazon
To connect between Deliverr and Amazon, you will have to find your credentials within Amazon Seller Central and then paste into Deliverr.
1) Go to Manage your apps in Amazon Seller Central. Click Authorize new developer.
2) Enter Deliverr's information into Amazon Marketplace Web Service, and click Next.
- Developer’s Name: Deliverr
- Developer ID: 4085-6751-7157
3) Check I understand and then click Next
4) Copy your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token values.
5) Open a new window or tab, and then go to sellerportal.deliverr.com/channels. Under 'Connect a New Integration, select Amazon. Copy and paste the SellerID and the MWS Auth Token into Deliverr.
All listings with SKUs inbounded to Deliverr (that you have sent us inventory for) will be updated periodically with the currently available stock level in Deliverr. When an update occurs, connected listings will be configured for MFN (merchant) fulfillment, even if they were previously fulfilled by FBA. Once inventory is received at Deliverr, the only way to switch a listing back to FBA fulfillment is to unlink that item at Deliverr from the Amazon listing, then update the listing fulfillment source within Amazon Seller Central.
If you do not have Amazon inventory available with Deliverr, please create a new inbound for Deliverr with your Amazon inventory.
If you do have inventory in the Deliverr network that you want to sell through Amazon and your Amazon FBM SKU is different from the existing SKU in Deliverr with inventory, you will need to manually link the SKU within your Deliverr catalog in order for us to push inventory quantities as well as fulfill orders.
For additional assistance on connecting your Amazon products to Deliverr, please see the below articles: