- It may take up to 2 hours for new information to be reflected in reports.
- All report timestamps are in Eastern Time (ET).
Billing - Invoices
This report provides you with storage and fulfillment costs. Credits and adjustments are not included, but are viewable in your invoices.
Inbounds - Packages
This report provides information about the packages that make up your inbound shipments, such as SKUs, units, ship-from address, ship-to address, tracking number, etc.
Inbounds - Shipments
This report provides the status (draft, shipping, receiving, and completed) of the shipments that make up your shipping plans. You will also find receiving information (expected, received, damaged, and missing).
Inventory - Levels Today
This report provides today's inventory levels by SKU at each Deliverr fulfillment center. In addition, you will find data for orders last 30 days and days of fast tag remaining.
Orders - All Orders
This report captures critical order information, such as marketplace, order creation time, order IDs, fulfillment cost, and important order status information (processing, shipped, delivered, cancelled, and error). You will also find order error codes:
- BAD_ADDRESS - the order's address cannot be validated, and you must correct it
- STOCKOUT - the order cannot be fulfilled because one or more SKUs is stocked out
- DSKU_NEVER_INBOUNDED - this order cannot be fulfilled because one or more SKUs was never inbounded to Deliverr
Orders - Shipments
This report provides information about the shipments (SKUs, units, tracking numbers.) that make up your orders.
How do I create a report?
Step 1. Go to the reporting dashboard.
Step 2. Select the report you would like to create.
Step 3. Select date range for the report you would like to create.
Step 4. Press Create Report. Once the report is created, download the report by clicking the blue link, and open the report with your preferred spreadsheet tool.