Deliverr fulfills Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) orders by configuring a seller's Amazon Seller Central account. This configuration is done (with permission!) when you go through the steps to enable the Seller Fulfilled Prime fast tag.
At a high level, these steps include:
- Add a warehouse location to your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Download Deliverr's browser extension and give it permission to access your Amazon Seller Central account. This extension will automatically create SFP shipping templates. (Note: you can delete the browser extension once it has successfully created shipping templates.)
- Granting Deliverr developer access to your Amazon Seller Central account.
Once you've enabled the SFP fast tag in Deliverr, there are two possibilities:
- You have previously passed Amazon's SFP trial and are eligible to sell on SFP. In this case, Deliverr will fulfill any SFP order it receives.
- You have not passed Amazon's SFP trial. In this case, you will need to pass the SFP trial before Deliverr can fulfill your SFP orders. Deliverr is happy to help with this!
Important note: All SKUs with inventory in Deliverr that have a listing in Amazon are enabled for SFP. If you don't want Deliverr to fulfill a certain SKU under the SFP program, then you must follow these steps.