This applies to you if you are currently an Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) trial member, or have passed the trial and are approved to sell on SFP.
If you have successfully turned on the SFP fast tag in your Deliverr portal, all of your listings with inventory will show the Prime badge.
If you do not want certain SKUs to show this badge, or in other words, exclude one or more SKUs from SFP, please follow these steps:
1. Identify the SKU(s) that you do not want to display the Prime badge on Amazon.
Go to Deliverr's Inventory page, and then click into Inventory Details for each SKU. Copy the SKU and DSKU information.
2. File a request with Deliverr Support. Go to New Request, and provide the following:
- Email address
- Seller status (either New Seller or Existing Seller)
- Select the Reason for Reaching Out to be Other Reason
- Set the subject line to be Remove SKU from SFP
- In the description provide this information:
- SKU and DSKU for all the SKUs that you want to be excluded from SFP
- Write "I confirm the above"
3. In Amazon Seller Central, move the SKU back to its previous shipping template.
After you request is processed, Deliverr will remove the SKU from the Seller Fulfilled Prime shipping templates, but you will need to attach the SKU to the shipping template of your choosing.