We only recommend SFP if:
You want Deliverr to fulfill ALL of your SFP orders.
We do not recommend Deliverr's Seller Fulfilled Prime (SFP) fast tag if you are:
- A seller who wants to purchase shipping labels (for orders to the customer) through Amazon for orders not being fulfilled by Deliverr
- A seller who wants to split fulfillment of their SFP orders between Deliverr and their own warehouse in general
You cannot use Deliverr's SFP fast tag if you are:
A seller who is using the direct integration from Deliverr to Walmart.
1. Why is it not recommended that I enable SFP if I want to buy shipping labels through Amazon for non-Deliverr fulfilled orders?
Amazon only allows accounts to have one carrier account per carrier. To enable Deliverr's SFP fast tag, Deliverr requires adding a unique Deliverr FedEx sub-account to shipping settings.
- use Amazon for printing shipping labels for orders being sent to your customers
- do not have a way to prevent printing labels from Deliverr's FedEx sub-account in Amazon
you will end up being charged in full for using Deliverr's sub-account for unapproved orders.
We only recommend enabling SFP if you are confident that you are able to prevent printing shipping labels on this sub-account.
2. Why is it not recommended that I split between my warehouse and Deliverr while enabling SFP?
This is similar to the above.
If you want to split SFP orders between your own warehouse and Deliverr, you may accidentally purchase labels for non-Deliverr fulfilled SFP orders on Deliverr's FedEx sub-account. If this happens, you will have to pay for the full charge of the shipping label and an extra fee for using Deliverr's sub-account.
If you can prevent purchasing shipping labels on Deliverr's FedEx sub-account, you can split your orders.
3. Why would I be unable to turn on SFP fast tags if I'm using Walmart's direct integration with Deliverr?
If you are connected to Deliverr through the direct Walmart integration, you cannot get access to Deliverr's SFP fast tag. That integration only supports Walmart-only fulfillment by Deliverr. This is something we are actively working on changing for you.