How do inventory sources work in Listing Mirror?
- You can create "inventory sources" within Listing Mirror as a way to specify where you want your inventory being fulfilled. You can opt to fulfill from both FBA inventory and Merchant-Fulfillled inventory, for example, and have both inventory sources show up for your channel.
-Listing Mirror's preference for filling an order will be:
1. FBA (via MCF)
3. Any merchant controlled warehouses (MF)
If inventory only exists for that SKU in one location, it will be filled through there. If it existed in just Deliverr and MF, it would go to Deliverr.
Does Listing Mirror send over orders to Deliverr runs out of inventory?
- It does not. If you have 0 inventory with Deliverr, orders should not come through.
Do I automatically fill orders or manually filling orders in Listing Mirror?
1. From the orders page, manually click the Deliverr fill logo. This will send a single order to Deliverr
2. RECOMMENDED: Enabling auto-fill for Deliver: Listing Mirror will send your order as long as there is inventory in Deliverr.
Go into Listing Mirror > Inventory > Show Inventory Sources
You should have Deliverr as an inventory source. Add a new inventory source attributed to Deliverr if you have not created one yet.
Go to Integrations > Channel Integrations. Select EDIT under Actions.
Select Deliverr under inventory sources to show Deliverr inventory on that channel. Orders will be fulfilled by Deliverr if and only if there is quantity for that SKU in Deliverr.
Please see above for order fulfillment preferences. If multiple warehouses have quantity, we will prefer FBA (via MCF), then Deliverr, then Merchant controlled warehouses (MF).