How do inventory sources work in Listing Mirror?
- You can create "inventory sources" within Listing Mirror as a way to specify where you want your inventory being fulfilled. You can opt to fulfill from both FBA inventory and Merchant-Fulfillled inventory, for example, and have both inventory sources show up for your channel.
-Listing Mirror's preference for filling an order will be:
1. FBA (via MCF)
3. Any merchant controlled warehouses (MF)
If inventory only exists for that SKU in one location, it will be filled through there. If it existed in just Deliverr and MF, it would go to Deliverr.
Does Listing Mirror send over orders to Deliverr if we run out of inventory?
- It does not. If you have 0 inventory with Deliverr, orders should not come through.
Do I automatically fill orders or manually filling orders in Listing Mirror?
1. From the orders page, manually click the Deliverr fill logo. This will send a single order to Deliverr
2. RECOMMENDED: Enabling auto-fill for Deliver: Listing Mirror will send your order as long as there is inventory in Deliverr.
Managing inventory sources by sales channel
Go into Listing Mirror > Inventory > Show Inventory Sources
You should have Deliverr as an inventory source. Add a new inventory source attributed to Deliverr if you have not created one yet.
Go to Integrations > Channel Integrations. Select EDIT under Actions.
Select Deliverr under inventory sources to show Deliverr inventory on that channel. Orders will be fulfilled by Deliverr if and only if there is quantity for that SKU in Deliverr.
Please see above for order fulfillment preferences. If multiple warehouses have quantity, we will prefer FBA (via MCF), then Deliverr, then Merchant controlled warehouses (MF).
Managing inventory sources on a SKU level
Listing Mirror allows you to control sales channel fulfillment by individual SKU. For example, you would do this if you were to toggle one or two SKUs to be fulfilled by a specific sales channel, or turn off a specific sales channel for a few of your SKUs.
To turn this feature on, you will need to follow these steps:
Step 1. Go to your business on Listing Mirror. https://reflector.listingmirror.com/listing/show/
Step 2. Under the 'PROFILE' tab, select 'Business Settings'.
Step 3. Here you will check the box that states "SKU level inventory source".
Step 4. From here, go to the Listing Summary Page and notice that there is now a new "SKU Level Inventory" tab that has been added
Step 5. Check or uncheck different sales channels aligned to each SKU.
From this tab, the first thing you will notice are the "FBA" and "FBM" rows with boxes to check. In this example shown, Amazon & eBay are only utilizing "FBA" for their inventory. If you would like to have certain SKUs pull FBM inventory, you can check the box under the "FBM" column for the SKU that you would like to associate FBM inventory with and select "Update Inventory Sources" in the top left of this tab.
Be sure to remember that you will need to add MF (merchant fulfilled) quantity to the SKUs that you enabled FBM on the "Inventory" tab.
If you have confusions on how to set up Listing Mirror, please contact their support team.