Pro tip: Create a warehouse location within SellerActive before you ship inventory to Deliverr. This will keep your on-hand inventory prioritized until Deliverr receives your inventory.
- You can prioritize locations from within the SellerActive SKUPane
- If you do not have a location prior to Deliverr's location being created, the Deliverr location will be prioritized.
1. Go to SellerActive > Workspaces > Products > Inventory
2. Add Location in order to create your Deliverr warehouse.
3. Drag Deliverr to the top.
Important to note:
- SellerActive does not currently carry any "in-transit inventory" while items are headed to Deliverr's warehouse. Instead, SellerActive will display the quantity as 0 locally.
- When your physical inventory reaches Deliverr, Deliverr will send SellerActive an updated quantity total, and SellerActive will then feed this quantity to the marketplace. The main way for quantity updates to reach the SellerActive system is via Orders that are placed on the marketplace.
- Currently there is no way to manually prompt a quantity update from Deliverr to SellerActive. This is automatically done.