It's a straight-forward process in Ecomdash to get Deliverr set up to get your first order. The Deliverr warehouse should already be auto-created at sign-up, so no need to go create a new warehouse.
Step 1: Set Deliverr as your top warehouse.
We have auto-created a Deliverr warehouse. Go to Settings > Warehouse Priorities.
Step 2: If you are using a third party labeling solution such as ShipStation, ensure that your orders will not be double shipped.
- You can edit these settings in the warehouse level in Ecomdash. Prevent double shipping by going into the Deliverr warehouse, and make sure that ShipStation is not checked off.
IMPORTANT: If you would like to prevent Amazon orders from being picked up by Deliverr for fulfillment, follow the steps provided below:
1. Navigate to Settings > Appstore in your Ecomdash account.
2. Click Launch on the Deliverr app.
3. Check the "Exclude Deliverr Warehouse..." box.
4. Pick your Deliverr Warehouse from the dropdown menu.
5. Click Save Settings.
Please contact the Ecomdash support team if you are experiencing any issues with this.