Deliverr's Free Fast Delivery badges is a fast tag program designed to increase sales and conversions (we've observed 44% lift in sales on listings with such tags).
1. To start, you need to have access to Shopify's CarrierService API. You get access to that in 1 of 3 ways:
- You have a Shopify Advanced or Plus plan.
- Your Shopify plan is paid annually.
- You contact Shopify Support and ask them to add CarrierService API access to your store. They will add it for $20/mo.
2. Click on the "Add Fast Tag" button in the Deliverr seller portal, select the Shopify integration, and click on "Connect" next to Shopify Fast Tags.
3. Type in the name of your Shopify store into the field provided.
4. This will route you to your Shopify portal where you can select "Install Unlisted App" to download the Deliverr Shopify app and give permissions to allow Deliverr Fast Tags.
5. Next you can decide if you would like Deliverr to automatically place badges on your product details pages or if you would like your developer to place the badges. Here is a link to Deliverr's developer guide.
6. Decide if you would like Deliverr to automatically place badges on other pages or if you would like your developer to place the badges.
7. Decided if you want to set up a Cart Minimum (a minimum a shopper must meet to get Fast Shipping). Read more about the setting costs and benefits here.
8. After you've completed placing your badges, turn them on!
Optional actions: In addition to enabling the Shopify Free 2-Day Delivery fast tag, you can also toggle it off or on for selected Deliverr SKU's (DSKU)