You must meet the following criteria below to qualify for Shopify Fast Tag program:
- Your Shopify account is connected to Deliverr directly or through a listing tool we support
- You have access to Shopify's CarrierService API. You get access to that in one of three ways:
- You have a Shopify Advanced or Plus plan.
- Your Shopify plan is paid annually.
- You contact Shopify Support and ask them to add CarrierService API access to your store. They will add it for $20/mo.
Will I be able to choose which products I want to have the Fast Delivery Badge?
What happens when a customer's order contains both Deliverr-fulfilled items and items fulfilled by a non-Deliverr warehouse (mixed cart)?
If there are Deliverr and non-Deliverr items in your customer's cart, all Deliverr-fulfilled items in the mixed cart will be shipped at the same speed.
- If all Deliverr-fulfilled items have Fast Tags, Deliverr will add a “partially expedited” shipping option, depending on the item delivery speed.
- If the Deliverr-fulfilled items in the cart are a mix of NextDay items and 3-Day items, Deliverr will fulfill all of the Deliverr-fulfilled items at the 3-Day shipping method and speed.
- If any Deliverr-fulfilled items in the cart do not have a Fast Tag applied, all of the Deliverr-fulfilled items will be fulfilled at the Standard delivery speed (Be sure to have a default shipping method set up in Shopify).
NOTE: The mixed cart feature is not compatible if you have multiple origins or multiple locations set up in Shopify.
For more information about mixed carts, please see What Happens When a Customer's Order Contains Both Deliverr-fulfilled Items and Items Fulfilled By a Non-Deliverr Warehouse (Mixed Cart)?
Where can I fulfill products with Fast Tags?
Deliverr provides free delivery everywhere in the continental United States. International orders and orders from Hawaii and Alaska will default to your current Shopify shipping charge settings.