You must meet the following criteria below to qualify for Shopify 2-Day:
1. You have a Shopify account (of course)!
2. Your Shopify account is connected to Deliverr directly or through a listing tool we support.
3. You have access to Shopify's CarrierService API. You get access to that in 1 of 3 ways:
- You have a Shopify Advanced or Plus plan.
- Your Shopify plan is paid annually.
- You contact Shopify Support and ask them to add CarrierService API access to your store. They will add it for $20/mo.
Will I be able to pick and choose which products will have this badge?
All your products in Deliverr's inventory will show the "Free 2-Day" and sometimes "NextDay Delivery" badge! If you want to exclude any of these SKUs from showing Free 2-Day Delivery, contact our support team and let us know which SKUs you want on standard shipping. We'll turn off those tags for you.
What happens when there is a SKU not fulfilled by Deliverr within the same order as one with a SKU fulfilled by Deliverr?
In the scenario that a customer purchases a SKU that Deliverr fulfills and another that Deliverr does not -- the entire order is automatically put on standard shipping. Unless we can fulfill the whole order, we will default to the slower shipping rate.
Where can I fulfill products on Shopify 2-Day?
Deliverr provides free delivery everywhere in the continental United States! We are hoping to make international orders possible soon, but for now, those orders will default to your current shipping charges.