This help doc is for those whose integrations are NOT Shopify or Walmart Direct.
If you're using Shopify, see this article.
If you're using Walmart Direct, see this article.
If you’re not seeing your orders showing up in the “Orders” tab in the Seller Portal and you’re using an integration other than Shopify or Walmart Direct, please check the following:
1. Check to see if the order appears in your integration. If it is not, please reach out to your integration’s Support team as we get orders directly from them.
2. Make sure that Deliverr is set to fulfill orders in your integration. If your integration allows you to prioritize warehouses, check to make sure that Deliverr is prioritized as a warehouse.
- GeekSeller - contact Geekseller support if you run into issues
- Listing Mirror
3. Still not working?
If Deliverr is set to fulfill in your integration AND the order is appearing in your integration, please reach out to the Deliverr Support Team. In your ticket, state that you've gone through these checks and please include:
- The name of your integration provider
- The email associated with your integration account
- Order ID as it shows up in your integration
- Affected SKU(s)