NOTE: These troubleshooting steps are for a direct Walmart integration, which means Walmart is connected directly to Deliverr, rather than through a listing tool (e.g., ChannelAdvisor, GeekSeller, SellerChamp).
Before you get started
There are a few general troubleshooting steps you can take that are not specific to Walmart. Please see Why Don’t I See My Order in Deliverr?
Walmart-Specific Troubleshooting Checklist
1. There may be a 2-hour delay
If the order just came in, check back in about 2 hours. Sometimes there’s a slight delay getting the order processed from Walmart to Deliverr, but not to worry! We’ll ensure it gets to your buyer on time.
2. Check that your Deliverr Seller Portal shows “Sync Catalog,” not “Walmart Sync”
In your Deliverr Seller Portal, click ‘Inventory’ and look for the blue button at the top right corner. It should display as “Sync Catalog.” If, instead, it displays as “Walmart Sync,” this may indicate that there’s an issue with your Walmart integration syncing with Deliverr. Please contact our Support team so that we can get this resolved for you.
3. Check that you have inventory in Deliverr for the SKU in the order
Deliverr only imports orders for which we have inventory. Be sure to never manually change the inventory quantity displayed in Walmart. The inventory updates should be automatic. If this is the case, go ahead and cancel those orders or fulfill them yourself.
NOTE: Look out for duplicate product entries in Deliverr! The SKU should be connected to the product that has inventory in Deliverr. Step 4 details how to properly connect your SKU to Deliverr via the Walmart channel alias.
4. Make sure the SKU ID on the Deliverr alias matches the SKU ID in your Walmart order
To check this, click ‘Inventory’ in your Deliverr Seller Portal account and search for the item by product name. Click on the product to open the “Inventory Details'' page, and then click on the Walmart channel alias (see screenshot). Check that the linked SKU matches the SKU in your Walmart listing in your Walmart Seller Center account.
If the SKU in Deliverr does not match the SKU in Walmart, unlink the SKU from the Walmart channel alias and relink the SKU, using the SKU ID found in your Walmart Seller Center inventory.
Additionally, the SKU cannot exceed 40 characters or contain non-alphanumeric characters (dashes and spaces are okay). If the SKU does not meet these requirements, update the SKU value with Walmart, then sync your product catalog by going to ‘Inventory’ in your Deliverr Seller Portal account and clicking ‘Sync Catalog.’
5. Is the order marked as “Acknowledged” in Walmart?
If the order is already marked as “Acknowledged” in your Walmart Seller Center account, Deliverr will not attempt to import the order. There are a few reasons the order could have been acknowledged prematurely:
- Walmart is connected to a listing tool. Listing tools are perfectly acceptable to fulfill Walmart orders with Deliverr, but if it is acknowledging orders prematurely or not importing orders into Deliverr, let our Support team know so we can investigate.
- Walmart is connected to a program other than a listing tool, such as ShipStation, that automatically acknowledges orders for you. common among merchants who previously were fulfilling orders without a 3PL before migrating to Deliverr. If a provider like this is connected to your Walmart account directly, you may need to disconnect it. You may need to contact the provider to remove the connection.
- You manually changed the order from “Ordered” to “Acknowledged” yourself. There’s no need to update this status, as Deliverr will automatically update the status to “Acknowledged” when we fulfill orders.
If the issue is with the listing tool, the orders will be re-ingested into Deliverr when our team resolves it. However, if the orders were acknowledged prematurely, you will need to create a manual order in Deliverr so that Deliverr can fulfill the order in a timely manner.
6. Check that your API keys are up-to-date
It may be that your Walmart credentials have expired. To update them in your Deliverr Seller Portal, click ‘Walmart’ in the Integrations section of the left sidebar menu, then click ‘Update Credentials.’
To find your credentials in your Walmart Seller Center, please see Where Do I Find My Walmart API Keys to Provide Deliverr with Delegated Access.
7. Check which node your order was routed to in Walmart
For Deliverr to fulfill your orders, the orders must route to “Partner Fulfilled Orders (Deliverr).” For more information about multi-node integrations, see our FAQ.
NOTE: If you are using a listing tool, it is expected that your orders will route to the “Seller Fulfilled Orders” node.
8. Orders still not showing up in Deliverr?
Please reach out to the Deliverr Support team with an image of the order in Walmart Seller Center, the Purchase Order ID, the SKU in the order, and approximate time the order was placed so that we can investigate.