If you notice that your Walmart Fast Tags are not showing up on your listing(s), don’t panic! Please check the following:
1. Your fast tags must be turned on in the Deliverr Seller Portal -- here’s how to do it.
Do you see the map? That map is key in showing you how your inventory is spread out across the contiguous U.S. So, in order for fast tags to show up nationally, your inventory must be in all of the warehouses in your shipment plan.
If you're checking in a location that is not close to your inventory, you may not expect to see any fast tags.
3. Resellers only: Is the listing showing multiple sellers selling the same product?
It’s possible you may not have won the “Buy Box”. If a product is sold by more than one seller, Walmart presents all the seller listings in one single page. This listing page contains all the merchants selling the product, even sellers with different prices. However, only one seller can win the Walmart Buy Box. The default seller whose product goes into the cart when the blue “Add to Cart” button is clicked is the Buy Box winner.
4. Make sure your API keys are correct and that FULL permissions are set.
Tsk tsk, if you still have old-style (consumer id and private keys) for Walmart, your connection will no longer work. If you’ve generated your keys the proper way (client id and client secret), we must gain FULL ACCESS to every column. The exception is first and last column which should be VIEW ONLY. Here’s how to do it.
5. Make sure that your SKU is mapped to the correct Walmart listing.
If your listing is not correctly linked to the right listing in Walmart, there will be an error message when you go into the SKU:
To fix this error message, please input the correct listing link into the box below:
Once you link this, the fast tag should show up again.
5. Gone through all of the above steps and still don't see a fast tag on your product? Please reach out to the Deliverr Support Team. Please state that you have followed the above steps.