If you notice your eBay fast tags are not populating on your product(s), check up on the following:
1. Deliverr does not display fast tags for variant SKUs.
Variant listings are groupings of similar items that have different variations, such as in color or size. Each eBay listing can contain 5 variations and up to 60 values for each of those details. We only support non-variant, or “flat” listings at this time.
Your variant listings will be transferred to your Deliverr product catalog, but you will not be able to turn on Fast Tags paired with variant listings. If you want fast shipping tags to appear on your eBay listings? You must create a different listing for each variant and then send SKUs associated with each of those listings over to Deliverr. (More information about eBay variants here)
2. Make sure eBay fast tags are turned on in your Seller Portal. If not, here’s how.
- Did you opt into business policies? Opt into business policies here. Ensure all of your listings are under the eBay Business Policy.
- Are the Rate Tables Set Up? Go here to use the Google Chrome Extension (only works on Google Chrome) and create the rate tables.
3. There must be an associated eBay listing for the SKU in Deliverr.
If not and you created the listing in eBay: Update the listing on eBay to match the SKU ID in Deliverr.
If not and you created the listing on your integration: please send the list of SKUs to be updated to reflect the SKU IDs in Deliverr to your integration support team to update for you.
4. Gone through all of the above steps? We'll get involved! Please reach out to the Deliverr Support Team.