Users who Have NOT yet sent in any inventory
1. Log into the Deliverr Seller Portal. Go to “Settings”:
2. Click on the tab that says “Channel Integration”:
3. Click on the button that reads “Change Channel Integration”:
4. You’ll be directed to the “Overview” page for changing your channel integration - click “Get Started”:
5. Because this is a pretty large change that you’re making, we’re going to ask you to specifically type out “I want to change” in the field provided and click “Confirm Change” before moving forward:
6. You’ll then be directed back to the “Get Started” step.Choose the channel you want to integrate with and continue to follow the instructions from there!
Users who HAVE sent in inventory
Contact Deliverr support through our contact form with the following information:
1. The best email to get into contact with you during this transition.
2. The listing platform you would like to switch to
3. Confirmation that all items with inventory at Deliverr have matching SKUs set up with the new channel. Deliverr will be using the MSKU values to switch items from one channel to the other, and any that are missing or changed will delay or disrupt the transition.
4. The Credentials and/or info for the new channel
4. Confirmation that you understand the consequences of this change:
a) If there are unmatched SKUs, they will not be visible or available until you provide the matching SKUs for those items in the new channel.
b) If any orders were not reported shipped yet by Deliverr before the transition, you will need to update those orders manually with shipping info in the channel (exception - switches from Shopify/GeekSeller plugin to GeekSeller direct will still be updated with shipping info after the transition)
c) If any orders were assigned to Deliverr in the old channel but not imported to Deliverr yet, those orders will need to be handled separately by you (exception - switches from Shopify/GeekSeller plugin to GeekSeller direct will still import pending orders)