We've partnered with FreightScouts to provide reduced LTL and FTL freight rates!
To receive a quote from FreightScouts:
- Contact FreightScouts via firstname.lastname@example.org or (470) 769-1194 (8 am-6 pm EST M-F), and provide them with the following:
- # of pallets
- Weight per pallet
- Freight class
- ASN# / PO#
- FreightScouts will then provide you with a quote.
- Once you have approved the quote FreightScouts will schedule the pickup and delivery of your shipment.
- You will be charged by Deliverr once your shipment has been picked up, which you will see on your next invoice.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I cancel a freight order?
Contact FreightScouts at Deliverr@freightscouts.com. You must cancel freight orders at least 24 hours before the start of the 2-hour pickup window. If you cancel after that window, you will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- $100 for Less than Truckload (LTL)
- $300 for Full Truckload (FTL)
2. How will the FreightScouts charge look on my Deliverr Invoice and when will I be invoiced?
You will be invoiced when the shipment is picked up by the LTL/FTL carrier. The charge will appear as a line item on the invoice and reference the type of charge, PO#, carrier, carrier tracking ID, and final charge.
3. Can the quoted charge from FreightScouts differ from the Deliverr invoice charge?
Yes. If your freight information isn't accurate, then you will be charged an overage, which will appear on an invoice, but with 'Overage Charge' as the sentence.