Starting November 2020, Deliverr now has the capability to manage the entire life-cycle or your products' eCommerce journey via Inbound LTL (less than truckload) and FTL (full truckload) shipments.
To receive a quote from Deliverr:
- Fill out this Google Form and provide the following information. It is critical this is filled out completely and accurately or else you will receive an inaccurate quote and be rebilled.
- Email address
- Deliverr email address or seller id
- Shipping plan name
- How your shipment will be packed (One SKU per box or multiple SKUs per box)
- Box configurations per location (SKU quantity per box, number of boxes, box weight, box dimensions). This cannot be changed after the form is completed. Please double check this is correct and final.
- Pallet configurations per location (Pallet dimensions, pallet weight, pallet dimensions). This cannot be changed after the form is completed. Please double check this is correct and final.
- Freight class, if known
- Pickup address
- Desired pickup date. Note: This is not guaranteed and will be dependent on capacity, but we will do our best to make it work!
- Deliverr will provide a first response within 48 hours of the request submission. This will be a quote unless information was missing from your original form.
- Once you have reviewed the rates, please reply and approve if you want to proceed. You do not need to do anything on Deliverr Seller Portal.
- Deliverr will coordinate your LTL appointment and send you the BOL (bill of lading), Carrier name (who is picking up), and the pickup ETA. We will also provide the Box Contents Labels, which are mandatory and must be on each pallet. These will be available to download anytime on Seller Portal after this page, as your shipping plan will have been created by Deliverr.
- You will be charged by Deliverr after the Carrier pickup occurs and the pallet(s) are en route to a Deliverr warehouse.
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I cancel a freight order?
Contact Deliverr at email@example.com. You must cancel freight orders at least 24 hours before the scheduled PU date. If you cancel after that window, you will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- $100 for Less than Truckload (LTL)
- $300 for Full Truckload (FTL)
2. How will the Deliverr Transportation charge look on my Deliverr Invoice and when will I be invoiced?
You will be invoiced when the shipment is picked up by the LTL / FTL carrier. The charge will appear as a line item on the invoice and reference the type of charge, PO#, carrier, carrier tracking ID, and final charge.
3. Can the quoted charge from the original Deliverr Transportation request differ from the Deliverr invoice charge?
Yes. If your freight information is not accurate, then you will be charged an overage, which will appear on an invoice, but with 'Overage Charge' as the sentence.